Monday, October 27, 2008











Happy Halloween!!! Eek, the monster is here. JJ wanted to be Thomas, but decided that it just wasn't scary, so he picked out this "Spooky Bones" costume. Ty-don't be a chicken! She had fun doing the Chicken Dance, and now JJ wishes he was a chicken and sings the song everywhere... and now he learned to whistle the toon.... Oh good, it will permanantly be imprinted on my brain! I think I've heard it 300 times this morning alone! The kids got invited to a "kids" Halloween Party at the neighbors. It was so exciting to get the kids ready and they were jumping beans ready for the party! They had a great time! Thanks to Liv and Ed Anderson, party throwers fantastico!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

SOOO AWESOME!!! I love both of the kids costumes! Way to go MOM! I had to go in and show Britt before she went to sleep and she laughed at Jaxon's scary costume! She wanted to be a ghost but I convinced her she had plenty of time to be something scary and to be a princess one more year. Oh, and thanks alot, NOW I have the chicken dance song in my head!!! We hope you guys have a totally awesome Halloween!!

.:sommersclan:. said...

They look sooooo cute. I love Jacksons costume, and his face paint. You have such cute kids. Thanks again sooo much for the slide and tool bench, I am so excited!!!!

Grandma Gog said...

The kids are adorable!!! I bet they will be wearing them this entire week, waiting for another chance at a party. Have a great Halloween! I can't wait to hear the "Chicken Dance" in person. Keep practicing. Sorry Janelle, I still want to hear it. Great pictures. Love and Kisses, Grandma

Shawna said...

LOVE the costumes!! Jax is a little ham!!!

O'Hale said...

Hi! This is Lynsey! I am sad that the Williams moved too. I would like to be email pals. I got your email from Tami. So we can have fun emailing each other. type to you soon. Lynsey

Bubbles N Daisies