Sunday, May 16, 2010

Watch Out Wall Street!

This handsome little fellow is so quick with his computer it is almost scary. He can point, click and download faster than I can read. Plus, his memory is quick, knowing which screen will pop up next and where he needs to go without even reading the page. He is learning to buy "wool and milk" for better profits, capitalize on market shares, and manage an online business and he is only 7! Watch Out Wall Street, Here He Comes!

2 comments:

Grandma Gog said...

HOLT SMOKE!, when did Jaxon get so grown up? It seems just like yesterday that he would ask me to get him on the computer using his webkins code. Now I will be asking him to fix my DVD burner. I was just wondering how he was doing in school. Looks like he is doing great. I know his writing is very good and now he is typing too. Good going, J-man. Love you.

Jeremy and Tami said...

LOL just like his daddy!

Bubbles N Daisies